Tuesday 12 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY POETRY LOVERS


I LOVE HIM…
I prayed because l was in need
I prayed because l had him
I prayed so l could keep him,
Need him,
Have him love me.

He has the patience of a lover
The charm and gentleness of a Prince
He has the voice of a movie star,
The beauty of an angel
And the eyes of a man in love.
I love him because he loves me
He means so much to me
I pray for him more than l pray for myself

He is the greatest example of love
That l can ever give anyone
When he holds my hand,
Holds me tight,
Puts me on his chest,
I find it hard to breath.
I love him because he loved me first

I love him because he has the beautiful brown eyes of a man in love
I try, l have tried, tried so hard to forget him
But l have found it hard to forget him,
To leave him
Because l love him.

2 comments: