Wednesday 16 January 2013

For The Love of Poetry, For The Love of You.



Amanda ''Miss Mandy '' Ranganawa

 Dear Diary

May 21 2012
Alex swung me on the swings
My hair fall and rose like the titans
My heart so filled it hang on to bursts
On his hands he held the lilies to my heart

May 22 2012
Diary , diary ,diary
He kissed me!
Held me.
Diary
Heaven and Earth breathed a sigh
I felt lust in between my legs
He knew
And he stared deep into me
Whilst digging inside me

May 23 2012
Alex and l have faced silence
The volcanoes almost erupted
I had melted
And then like the wind l blew away.
He called
Ignored

May 24 2012
Oh Diary
His heart calls for me
His face appears in my dreams, in my awaken face
As l block, like a bull he advances forward
My guardians tell him to
Disappear
Scatter
 And vanish

May 25 2012
Diary,  l am speechless.
Breathless,
Enchanted,
Diary, he came on a horse
Knocked till l opened
And there he stood with my Cindrella slipper
Heralding for everyone’s attention
Making his bow his servants and his words royalty
And his tearful eyes, his heart.
My lips fell on him, and he held on to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment